LRC Laser Remote Control Software
- Simple communication interface between PLC or other Host and Domino Laser Marker.
- All information needed to be updated for a specific product is sent as a single packet - processing of the fields in the packet and transfer to laser marker is handled by LRC. This greatly simplifies the communication between marking subsystem and host.
- Supports different Host interfaces
- SIEMENS S7 PLC with CP 443-1 (native TCP)
- SIEMENS TI-505 with CTI CP2772 (UDP/CAMP protocol)
- Any Windows or Linux application that is able sending a block of data over TCP or UDP
- Database based setup of information transfer
- Position, lenght and types of fields in packet
- Target object in marking layout(textfield, barcode field..)
- Copy mask can by used to mask information or to add fixed texts like 'best before'
- 1:N relation -> One packet field (like product number) can be used in more than one marking objects(plain text, barcode, barcode label)
- X- and Y- coordinates can be remote controlled
- Serial numbers can be set and reset (they are incremented locally)
- Remote controlled switching between products(each product references to a marking layout and a information transfer setup)
- Supported Devices
- Domino DGM-1 and DGM-1T scribing laser markers